By: Ahtiya Liles
We all have moments when we’re feeling down and out, like the whole world is against us. Wallow in those moments for like ten minutes (or twenty-four hours if you’re feeling really extra), but then crank up the tunes and strut down the runway of life like it’s nobody’s business. Need some motivation? Here are fifteen songs that will help you slay everything.
1. “Formation” by Beyoncé
2. “Superwoman” by Alicia Keys
3. “Feeling Myself” by Nicki Minaj
4. “Just Fine” by Mary J. Blige
5. “Confident” by Demi Lovato
6. “Back to Back” by Drake
7. “Don’t Hurt Yourself” by Beyoncé
8. “Rockstar 100” by Rihanna
9. “Whip My Hair” by Willow Smith (because you know you still love this song secretly,
10. “Wings” by Little Mix
11. “What Have You Done For Me Lately” by Janet Jackson
12. “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
13. “Work B*tch” by Britney Spears
14. “***Flawless” by Beyoncé (and also the remix with Nicki Minaj because why not!)
15. “Bad” by Michael Jackson
Now go forth and remind the world you came to slay!
Follow Ahtiya’s blog, Casual Anxiety, here
Thanks so much for visiting us today! Follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and don’t forget to like us on Facebook. If you want more Daily Moda, don’t forget to subscribe down below for updates on new posts like this one!